#FREE

#FREE

WHO IS SLATE???

you know that short skinny girl, that says whatever the heck she wants? she is SLATE! she is #FREE

Concrete Rose

Concrete Rose
I've been through the darkest of the hells....ive been the ugliest duckling...and yet ive grown into a beautiful woman....i am the rose that grew through the concrete

Sunday, February 13, 2011

My funny Valentine...

I'm at that place again...once again i find myself tiptoeing into my feelings...maybe? or is it just this song?....Everything that i feel is being stated in this song...my notebook, my diary, my blog, knows everything...am i thinking to deep? or is it because its Valentines day? I'm not really tripping because i don't have a significant other this year...im use to the jewelry && the flowers && the candy...&& this year i am alone...&& the person that i may even have considered can't even look me in the eyes...I'm not sad, maybe lonely. i kind of feel defeated...because i always get what i want...so as i sit here && listen to chrisette blurts out every one of my feelings i get to the point where i question myself...is it my fault that i dont have a valentine because i didn't take a chance...or is it that i don't have a valentine because he isn't ready for me...i know everything works in God's time...but i must admit a valentine would be nice to cuddle with....until "Mr. Unknown" comes around i will continue to write my feelings in my Notebook... :-) x's && o's besides your name....