#FREE

#FREE

WHO IS SLATE???

you know that short skinny girl, that says whatever the heck she wants? she is SLATE! she is #FREE

Concrete Rose

Concrete Rose
I've been through the darkest of the hells....ive been the ugliest duckling...and yet ive grown into a beautiful woman....i am the rose that grew through the concrete

Monday, September 20, 2010

Down Ass Bitch


"What the FUCK I've done it again!" I'm in love again && swear its not in vain. Ive managed to get my heart caught up in another situation that i cant shake. My mind is saying "Girl FUCK it he's just like the rest" but my heart is saying "you never know he may be the one" whats a girl suppose to do? Ive been through it all every light skinned dog on the west side of town, so whats so special about this one? is it because he's the total opposite of any man I've ever "loved"? Man what the FUCK am saying? that shit wasn't love who am i trying to fool my friends? that's all it was a damn "show" just because his skin was the color of butterscotch && his height was equivalent to any NBA player i made myself believe that indeed we would live the fairytale life, when really i was covering up bruises on the inside and out. If a phone call wasn't answered or a text was never replied i made myself believe that he was busy or I'd brush it off, when really i was hurting myself..... a grab turns into a push, a push turns into a shove, && a shove turns into a 10 round boxing match....Bags under my eyes that eventually turned into bruises, wearing sunglasses everyday to hide my blackened eyes, weight dropping down to 80 pounds walking around looking like death, but you couldn't tell me shit because i was "ride or die" i was his "down ass bitch" he would do his dirt at night && the next day i would wake up to gifts, nothing but the best...Betsey Johnson on my wrist....Tiffany && co on my neck.....Remy in my hair...Dolce handbags...Trues on my ass....i let material possessions justify his actions....what a dumb bitch right? But i was blinded by "love" i thought love had my back when really love was kicking my ass, love was killing me, but shit changed when i realized that "love" didn't give a FUCK about me. I had to free myself of the burden that wasn't helping me grow it was holding me back...i allowed myself to suffocate for one year and three months.....but now i can breathe && I'll never suffocate again.....